11/23/2015

PROJECTLIFE - AUTUMN, COFFEE AND FRIENDS

 
Today I'm sharing a lifepage spread. (9x12 inches pocket pages)
I like clean and simple pages.  
 
 
I used GB November Lifepages kit , an alphabet thicker and cork shapes.
(Thickers and cork shapes are from Scrapbooking main kit.)
 
 
I usually take photos by cellphone or canon 100d and printed them into different-sized photos by canon selphy cp800.
 
 
⁠I wrote  journals on a life pages card and put it on center of page.
 
 
 
 
I like this lifepages kit clear stamp. 
Every message is perfect to use with photos.  
 
 
I can't imagine to creat lifepages without puffy stickers...!! :)
Puffy sticker is one of my favorit embellishments.
 
 
 
I had sequins pocket in 2nd page.
 

 I hope you enjoy my Life Pages…
Thank you. :)
 

 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment